Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

shocking camera

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpatz18

i have a question how would i make a shocking camera out of a disposable one my friend said he seen them. ilso i bough a shocking mouse from ebay and i was wondering how to make it more powerful. i aslo want to make a shocker that pwerful enough to give them a musle loss so they cant move. any advice. I DONT WANT TO KILL THEM. it going to be a joke but i dont want to stun gun him

jpatz18 said:
i have a question how would i make a shocking camera out of a disposable one my friend said he seen them. ilso i bough a shocking mouse from ebay and i was wondering how to make it more powerful. i aslo want to make a shocker that pwerful enough to give them a musle loss so they cant move. any advice. I DONT WANT TO KILL THEM. it going to be a joke but i dont want to stun gun him

Peoples susceptibility to electric shock varies greatly, anything powerful enough to paralyse people is going to prove fatal to some people.

Police tazer's kill a number of people, yet have no restraining effect on others - perhaps you've seen the video footage of a guy with a sword shot by three tazer's and not being slowed down at all?.

jpatz18 said:
i aslo want to make a shocker that pwerful enough to give them a musle loss so they cant move.

Carefull there joker boy.
When your victim has recovered from your jolly japes, you may find your shocker toy stuck up your a### and your teeth smashed down your throat.

JimB

MOD EDIT: I agree with the sentiment but please keep a check on the language :wink:

ok i ve found the website of how to make it but it doesnt show the pics. i was wondering if anyone have the pics. for the glove taser from a camera

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back