shocking camera

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpatz18

i have a question how would i make a shocking camera out of a disposable one my friend said he seen them. ilso i bough a shocking mouse from ebay and i was wondering how to make it more powerful. i aslo want to make a shocker that pwerful enough to give them a musle loss so they cant move. any advice. I DONT WANT TO KILL THEM. it going to be a joke but i dont want to stun gun him

Peoples susceptibility to electric shock varies greatly, anything powerful enough to paralyse people is going to prove fatal to some people.

Police tazer's kill a number of people, yet have no restraining effect on others - perhaps you've seen the video footage of a guy with a sword shot by three tazer's and not being slowed down at all?.

jpatz18 said:
i aslo want to make a shocker that pwerful enough to give them a musle loss so they cant move.

Carefull there joker boy.
When your victim has recovered from your jolly japes, you may find your shocker toy stuck up your a### and your teeth smashed down your throat.

JimB

MOD EDIT: I agree with the sentiment but please keep a check on the language :wink:

ok i ve found the website of how to make it but it doesnt show the pics. i was wondering if anyone have the pics. for the glove taser from a camera

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…