Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Sharp LC-32AX5M power board RDENCA182WJQZ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timescope

Hello everyone,

I am kindly asking for your help with a Sharp Aquos LC-32AX5M power supply board RDENCA 182WJQZ.

1. What is the part number of IC101, the pwm controller that regulates the 5v, 10v and 13v supplies? It is a soic-8 pin surface mounted ic soldered under the pcb on the primary side near the three opto-isolators PC 101, PC102 and PC103.

2. What is the part number of Q304 ? It is a small surface mounted "transistor" located near the three opto-isolators on the secondary side and drives the middle one, PC102.

The pinout of IC101 is the same as the NCP1203 etc series or the FA5571. The problem I have is the operation of pin 1( the latch/skip cycle etc) which is pulled up to the Vcc (pin 6) of IC101 through a 1K resistor and the photo-transistor of the opto-isolator PC102 on the primary side when it is turned on by the led on the secondary side. On the secondary side,the led of this opto isolator is turned on with Q304 which looks like a common emitter npn configuration with the "emitter" connected to ground and the "collector" pulls the cathode of the led low ( the anode is connected to the 6v supply by a 1K resistor). The "base" has the following connections: 10k to ground, 1k to +6v and 1k to the backlight inverter supply 24v so it must be a non-inverting device or IC101 will be latched off .

For some reason, the power supply diagram is not included in the numerous service manuals I have downloaded for this set and others in the series.

Any help would be appreciated,
Thanks in advance,
Timescope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back