Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Sharp encoder

Status
Not open for further replies.

gerty

I'm looking for a datasheet for a Sharp encoder.
Sharp GP3A53R
200 pulses per revolution.
At least that's the number on the photo switch.
It's mounted on :
HITACHI DC MOTOR
PN AX060023
MFG # C92.1
The motor is 30vdc @2a and 2750 rpm 42w.
I believe it came out of a photocopier, and I'd like to use it as a trainer to show my students how a encoder sends pulses to a counter circuit.I'm afraid if I put the wrong voltage or polarity on it,all the smoke will escape. I've tried Google and several datasheet locators, Sharp doesn't even have a listing..
Any help would be appreciated..

There are all sorts of products that are never ever supposed to see the light of day. There are no publicly available data sheets or manuals. The company disclaims all knowledge of their existance. It is probably an OEM special for the copier manufacturer, and I predict you have no chance whatsoever of finding any information on it.

BUT, I could be wrong. I thought I was mistaken once, but I was wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back