Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Servo motors control

Status
Not open for further replies.

say_hoe

I am currently constructing my project and I want my servo motor to rotate to 45 degree when button 1 is pressed,90 degree when button 2 is pressed ,135 degree when button 3 is pressed and so on.Meaning that there are few buttons and each button when pressed will result in different movement of servo motor.The question is:
1. can I use PIC to do so???How to do??

2.or I need to use something else than PIC like EEPROM??How to do??

Thank you for your time.!!!!!

I think position control using stepper motor would be easier than using servo motor because stepper rotates in discrete steps so you can easily rotate it to any desired angle with great ease.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back