Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Servo Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Night Rider

Hi,
I've got the XT-Micro-Blue Jamara servo and i can't find any datasheet for this. i know about the characteristics, you know voltage, torque, angle, dimensions etc, but i don't know about the three wires. it has a brown, a red and a yellow wire. At the connector there is a "G" for the red wire. I know that one is for voltage supply, one for ground and one for the PWM pulse. What means the "G"? and what is the other wires? Which of them is the GND, the V and the pulse? Please help.
Thanks!

Is it a so-called universal plug or something else? If it is a universal plug (e.g., it fits Hitec, JR, etc.), the the center wire is most likely positive battery. If that wire happens to be red, then that is consistent with the assigment. My guess is that yellow is signal. The good news is that exchanging signal and ground for a short time does not damage the servo. So, you can hook it up and see which way works. The MOST important thing is get the battery positive assignment correct. John

ok i found it. don't reply. thanks.
the red is positive
the brown ths GND
the yellow the PWM pulse.
These for the JR servo's and maybe for the Graupner servo's

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back