Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Service manual request

Status
Not open for further replies.

tinker_1000

I have a Pioneer VSX-D1S Receiver/amp. I would need to replace the relay or relays that disconnect the speakers when the unit is turned on. I can see where the relays are but I have not been able to figure out how to get at the underside of the circuit board they are mounted on.

I would love to get my hands on a service manual and schematic for this unit. If anyone has one, I would greatly appreciate if you could send me a copy.

There is a dedicated Pioneer forum which also has a manuals archive (although I don't think they have yours). There are other VSX-D1S owners there who may be able to help you.
**broken link removed**

you can also try here you need to register and join the temp download group(all free)then you can download yr manual
mike
**broken link removed**

AK=AudioKarma.org ; AKers = members of Audiokarma.org -- sounds like you couldn't find a manual over there, but it also sounds like this is a heck of a receiver.

Anyway, I see the VSX-D1S service manual listed for sale at these sites:

Secondary List Page* - Pioneer Service Manuals, User Manuals, Sales Brochures, Owners Manuals, Operators Manuals
User-Manuals.com: Owner's Manuals and Service Manuals

I think the quickest solution is to pony up the $ and buy a copy.

Michael

Yes it is an awesome unit. That's why I'm tired of seeing it sit around collecting dust when I'm sure it's only a minor repair that's needed. It's getting at the circuit boards that is so daunting because this thing is crammed full inside.

I did indeed finally spring for a Service Manual. I was hesitant to do so because I was unsure of what kind of quality I was going to get for my money, and indeed, the first copy I received was 33MB but pretty bad quality. I did some bitching and got a 103MB high quality copy.

So, if anyone needs a service manual, contact me. I promise you it'll be cheaper. (Hope this last bit isn't against any rules)

Hi Tinker - looking for a copy of the user manual, is the service manual of any benift for an operational novice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back