Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

serial communication

Status
Not open for further replies.

mehtab102

i want to know about serial communication..with code and proteous simulation type example..plz
i ahve 5 to 6 six days..
and also parallel communication..
plz give me tutorials to understand easily

Try Googling for tutorials on these subjects. There is a lot of info about these subjects already on the web.

5 to six day's eh!!! You' want to be an expert then.... Seriously, a tall order

Questions... What hardware... What software.... What do you know already....What tools have you got...

You kinda left us in the dark with that question!!!

I spoke with this guy earlier on the chat. He's working with an MCS-51 uC...the Atmel AT89S80C51. I already tried to link him to resources on http://www.8052.com but not only did he fail to even try to read the material there...he expected ME to do all of his homework for him basically.

Just thought I'd give everyone a heads up.

Well..apparently I'm not crazy. :D

not at all. you would think that after leaving a turd that big in the punch bowl over there, he would at least choose a new name before coming over here.

... yeah so look for the brand new guy asking the same question in about 12 hrs

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back