Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

SEPIC converter design

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are the waveforms after the stabilization at the desired output voltage level :

current on L24 :
L24current.png

gate voltage :
gateVoltage.png

gateVoltage2.png

drain voltage :
drainVoltage.png

and the diode anode voltage :
anodeVoltage.png

These voltage wavforms look reasonable for an open loop converter. The L24 current looks excessive, although I don't know what your load is.

But the voltages within the waveforms are nowhere near those on your schematic of post #3

What's changed?

PS. The time windows shown are wider than is useful to see the basic operation. I'd prefer a window of 5 or 10 cycles.

These voltage wavforms look reasonable for an open loop converter. The L24 current looks excessive, although I don't know what your load is.

But the voltages within the waveforms are nowhere near those on your schematic of post #3

What's changed?

PS. The time windows shown are wider than is useful to see the basic operation. I'd prefer a window of 5 or 10 cycles.
The load is three DC-DC converters connected on the output of the SEPIC.

I didnt change many things. Post #3 is to show the schematic so dont pay attention to the voltages.

In respect to the time, for what time for example you suggest to run?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back