Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Separated by a common language.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm I'm trying to think of some stuff we say here in the great state of Texas that outsiders find weird.

Well most of the people in the rest of the country do find your states self greatness obsession/bragging rather weird. :rolleyes:

Most of us have been through your state at one time or another and theres a reason we never stayed! :D :rolleyes:

haha fair enough. I was just kidding about the great state thing but I guess ya'll can see it that way.

In my area cob would have been taken as corn on the cob as well. We do the soak it and barbecue it method here in the summer too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back