Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

sensor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Open up a smoke alarm and steal the smoke sensor circuit.

bhargavraj patel said:
can u plz giv me no of tht sensor????
I think you'll find people much more inclined to help you here if you make an effort to express your interests clearly. Writing in abbreviated text might make things quicker and easier for you, but it makes it harder for those who would help you to understand what you want.

Think of your requests from the perspective of the respondents: what's in it for them? If you make it an enjoyable and meaningful experience, you're likely to get a lot more help in return.

bhargavraj patel said:
hi!!!
i m making a robot to sens smoke and fire..
which sensor should i hav to use 4 tht purpose????

hi,
If your robot smoke/heat detector is at floor level, smoke and heat rise!.

In a closed room the floor level smoke detector would require the room to be full of smoke/heat...
IMO any 'alarm' would be far too late to do any good.

Thats why smoke/heat detectors should be mounted on the ceiling.

I support 'Hank' regarding text-speak aka sms-speak.

Last edited:
What about a cheap non-contact IR thermometer aimed straight up? That would detect heat incredibly well from the floor. Assuming nothing was in the way.

bhargavraj patel said:
sry 4 ur incovinious..
but i want nomber of tht smoke sensor.like sensor TSOP 1738.
in this way smoke sensor hav also som no..

hi,
This link may help regarding the smoke detectors.
**broken link removed**

English is obviously not his first language.

Which is strange because you'd think he'd be less likely to use abbriviations, there again he's probably picked them up from a forum with a lot of lazy members.

Hero999 said:
English is obviously not his first language.

Which is strange because you'd think he'd be less likely to use abbriviations, there again he's probably picked them up from a forum with a lot of lazy members.
I'd like to presume the best, too, but something doesn't seem to add up here. If he learnt English primarily from forum-speak, you'd have to presume he has a certain amount of familiarity with using the Internet. Yet despite the numerous suggestions on what he might Google (and even more specific links he could try), he refuses to do any work either in following-up on those leads or making a better attempt to articulate himself.

4 pe sens try 442-3 IR-EYE!!!!!
bst smk sens tht i cn thnk is tht alrdy sggstd by Hro9^3..
tk aprt smk dtctr wll b chpst + ez slution???

What a load of nonsense.

@bhargavraj patel,

The next dozen or more responses will be critical of your sms-speak. You will probably not receive any more answers or suggestions.

I suggest that you obtain access to a full keyboard, choose a new handle, and read http://catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html. Then identify your problem and phrase your question.

Good luck.

If English is a probelm then you could try using an online translator or asking a friend to help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back