Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Sensor Networks

Status
Not open for further replies.

annu7uch

Hi,

I need readings from sensor networks in a three dimensional space..

ie., if the sensor is used to sense temperature T. , then I need the values of T varying with x,y,z coordinates in space.

Kindly help!!...

Why have you posted this ambiguous meaningless question in at least three places on this board.

The question is ridiculous and does not make sense.

JimB

JimB said:
Why have you posted this ambiguous meaningless question in at least three places on this board.

The question is ridiculous and does not make sense.

JimB
It's not even a question. It's a bloody DEMAND, und ve all bette hop-to or der vill be .....consequences. Don't forget to salute as we snap to attention.

annu7uch said:
Hi,

I need readings from sensor networks in a three dimensional space..

ie., if the sensor is used to sense temperature T. , then I need the values of T varying with x,y,z coordinates in space.

Kindly help!!...

You could do that with a string of
DS18S20 1-Wire Parasite-Power Digital Thermometers

Are u trying to develop a software to plot the values? then Matlab is the way. you can combine meshgrid() and the surf() functions to develop a 3D surface plot and display it.

Are u trying only to measure temperature? then i think 3v0's idea is the best.

Is this platform stationary or do the sensors move? are u using just one sensor or using multiple sensors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back