Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

security system

Status
Not open for further replies.

xtine21

hi to all! i'm a graduating computer engineering student and i need some help regarding my thesis. what me and my group is planning is to make a security system. it works like, if there is an intruder at your house, automatically it will alarm (i guess after touching a sensor) and the telephone line will automatically call the police or even your cellphone saying that someone's at your house. can you help me on that, what are the necessary things to consider in building that system and what program or materials i need to complete our thesis. tnx.. :?:

:lol: and what have you been doing while you and your group was supposed to be studying?

I wont help you completely because you are asking us to make a complete circuit for you. If you need help with one section, we can do that.

To start, you will need microcontroller, common sense, and how about some more friends to help you.

Calling someone is no problemo, but what do you want to have in the way of sensors?

Im building my own security system right now.

that security system is just one of our proposed topics.. tnx for all ur help but i can get on dat now..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back