Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Searching for ISP for coreriver / gencore processor

Status
Not open for further replies.

davidvb24

First off my appologies to everyone if I have posted this thread in the wrond location. Moderators, please feel free to move.

Okay....here is the project.

I have a Wiznet WIZ110SR serial to ethernet convertor that I have been experimenting with and I am looking for an ISP programmer to modify the code for the coreriver / gencore GC89L591A0 processor.

The manufacture recommends using their programmer which is a GenICE 3000 via a EJTAG port. The pinout consists of +5V, GND, SCK, PSENB, & SDA. Unforutnately this programmer is not available in the U.S. and costs $350 USD

My question is can I use a more generic programmer to read / write to this processor via the EJTAG port on the PC board? Can someone recommend a programmer.

Attached is the recommended programmer manual, and the coreriver processor manual

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• BM-GenICE3000-V1.2.pdf
    636.6 KB · Views: 815
  • BM-MiDAS3%200-V1.8.pdf
    3.3 MB · Views: 291
I bet that programmer isn't much more then a max232 and jdm style programmer all in one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back