Searching for Heatsink Boxes in Australia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Screech

I'm after a professionally finished metal heatsink box/case as the ones pictured.
Dick Smith used to sell them years ago, but I can't find where to get a similar aluminium/steal box now.

Thanks
from Melbourne.

Attachments

• ScanImage005.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 1,415
Klaus, their online catalog is *(*0. :evil: and there search facility is the same.
have you got a catalog number for the item/items?
thanks

hey screech,

I think you want to run a fan through it like a tunnel. Jaycar has got this kind of heatsink (but not exactly the same)

Heres a link:

**broken link removed**

they should have multiple store in Victoria

Screech, unfortunately there is no scanner handy at this work computer :wink: , so it has to be words:
They have two types, one measures 105x61mm and comes in lengths from 100 to 285mm. It is basically an extrusion (black), finned all round with a removable front and back panel. p#185-3170 (100mm), p#185-3186 (125mm), p#185-3209(165mm), p#185-3215(200mm).

The other type is similar in size as the above but also had a removable top lid. There is a pic with feet brackets ( mounting kit- $21.40, p#297-1358) being fitted to slots in the extrusion.
Sizes as above, p#297-1279, 297-1285, 297-1291, 297-1308.

These cases are designed for Eurocards with internal card slots.

There is a third case with a heat sink suitable for TO3 types but at $383.- I doubt you'd be interested

The RS catalogue comes also on CD, why not call them to get one? The
paper catalogue is only for account customers I believe, its as big as a phone book.

I hope that helps,
Klaus[/code]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…