Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Search for an IC which use for Sound processing

Status
Not open for further replies.

friendsnake

Thanks for reading my message..and i am a new member and junior also.Kindly corect me and teach me if i am mistake. I ready to accept comment from all of you who are better than me.

I not going to do a project regarding for the sound processing. lets me give briefly about the project. I try to build a device which useful for a blind people. the deveice can help them to know the bus bus number and where actually the bus heading for.
The bus hv a transmtter and the bus stop hv a receiver, u sing FM. The receiver will send signal again to the Sound IC then to the Speaker..

My question is, which is the better and suitable IC for the IC that can record the sound ....
Thanks for all your help.. In advance, i would like to say THANKS for all your comment n suggetion.

You can get chips that you can record say 30 or 60 seconds of sound onto. You could use these with a prerecorded message for each bus. However every bus stop would have to be set up individually, very time consuming.

search rswww.com and you should fine them.

Alternatevely, you could construct a more universal system with a microcontroller, and hundreds of sounds stored in memory. When the bus comes the microcoltroller would say the number and destination. This is a more future proof design and a more flexable one. It would be more difficult to design in the first instance, but easier to roll out because of a universal system not needing customisation for every stop.

For a project, the ic recording chips will be sufficient to demonstrate the aim and system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back