Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

SDA 2083 A015

Status
Not open for further replies.
niq_ro said:
I need datasheet for SDA 2083 A015 ... :oops:

This looks like a micro-processor, the A015 usually signifies a particular programmed version - so you won't be able to get a datasheet, except for the original blank device (if you can find one for that). As it's probably a mask programmed device, there may not be a datasheet freely available at all.

It sounds like TV chip, is that so?.

niq_ro said:
yes, is a TV procesor... but I want to know pin configuration :roll: ..

It will vary somewhat with how it's programmed, but D2A outputs (to analogue controls etc.) will probably be on the same pins (but not in the same order).

What is the make and model of the TV?, the best chance is a circuit diagram for the set.

What is your actual problem with the set?.

niq_ro said:
A friend has a Blaupunkt TV... he ask me that procesor.. he try to replace this with a A014 but not working 8)
I haven't no more information... :cry: but I try to help him :shock:

Blaupunkt sets are generally just bought-in from other manufacturers so we may need to know the original manufacturer.

Fitting the wrong version processor is similar to trying to run a Mac program in a PC :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back