Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

SD Card Interface for dsPIC

Status
Not open for further replies.

mongerson

Has anyone been able to initialize an SD card with a dsPIC? I think I'm getting close, but still not quite there.

Thanks,
- Michael

OK, so the code that i'm using is available here. It is the MDD file system for SD cards from Microchip, but only some of the files are developed for the dsPIC. "demonstration.c" needs to be ported to the dsPIC, and "hardwareprofile.c" needs to be matched to the design.

I have the code written for my design, but I'm not necessarily looking for help with the code, just to see if anyone else has experimented with the dsPIC and SD card using the MDD file system.

Thanks,
- Michael

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back