Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

scrolling text to left, right/ fade-in/out, wipe-in/out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello.
Supra, great project.
Please, help me with that:
I will change the MCU with PIC16F877A and i want to read a LM35 temperature sensor with internal ADC.
How i put the result in this display? I need the algorithm for transform ADC result in array and display it to led matrix.
Thank you in advance.

Hello.
Supra, great project.
Please, help me with that:
I will change the MCU with PIC16F877A and i want to read a LM35 temperature sensor with internal ADC.
How i put the result in this display? I need the algorithm for transform ADC result in array and display it to led matrix.
Thank you in advance.

I'm no longer into mikroBasic and mikroC. I wrote in mikroC with lcd. But i gave up everything. It used less RAMS.

Right now i'm into arm7 using .Net framework. I'm using NETDUINO. It is free software, but no licensed to requiring. The arm7 ahs alot of rams memory. U can either used visualbasic or visualC#, both r free softwares frm miscrosoft. Bug free. Why wasting money.

netduino.com

Last edited:
x33074-c54d8332e23b366dd6e3d74b48094aa9.jpg.pagespeed.ic.iu8wlu_MYG.jpg

Hi. code compiled pferfect on Mikrobasic 6.0.0 but I tried to understand the circuit, is this a common cathode or anode?, what is the role of 74HC00, please share if there is an equivalent circuit scrolling text to left, right/ fade-in/out, wipe-in/out, using 74HC595. This is brilliant :)

View attachment 84958

Hi. code compiled pferfect on Mikrobasic 6.0.0 but I tried to understand the circuit, is this a common cathode or anode?, what is the role of 74HC00, please share if there is an equivalent circuit scrolling text to left, right/ fade-in/out, wipe-in/out, using 74HC595. This is brilliant :)

The 74HC00 is an NAND gate . It is not widely used. But 74HC595 work better. So you can cascade more chips.
Actually, I used common cathode all times.

I am moving to arm11 similar arduino. But I used raspberry pi right now.

Supra

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back