Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Screen auto click (touch screen)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedEyz

hi I am working on a project I need any good device to use on clicking the touchscreen
the idea is of a device that is used to click the screen three times with a delay of 0.30s
it need to reed of from the time from the touch screen and click it before 11min
this screen is in pizza hut that pops up order on the screen.

I need something to be used to click the screen no motor just a kind of thing that recieves a pulse of voltage and it clicks Kindly please share your ideas.

It's IBM compute touchscreen used in pizza hut, mecdonals kfc etc
I think it's both cos these are for business purpose

I need something that is hardware i cant mess with software coz its at Pizza hut.
anything that acts like relay or something to click .the screen can sence either finger or pen anything can click on it...

See if you can get it work, Take a small speaker and a glue filled straw possibly with a felt or cork end. Use a 1.5 V battery to get the distance right. See if you can activate the speaker to tap on the screen.

Balsa wood is yet another. It's light and easy to trim. Agin, put some felt where it touches the screen.

Now you have an actuator. You can use suction cups to mount it.

One that works, all we have to do is rig a time that will pulse it every so often.

Make sure the taps will work. Capacitive touch screens might be harder.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back