Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Score board and scorer keeper

Status
Not open for further replies.

matalodi

Here's the deal. I want to make a Scoreboard with a countdown timer on it for a foosball table. I would like to be able to set the timer from 5 up to 20 minutes and when the foosball drops it would mark up a point for the scoring team. So basically i need to make a countdown timer that's adjustable. and something with either a photo cell that can or some other form of recognizing that a ball has dropped in one of the goals. The only catch behind this whole idea is I am do NOT want to use a PIC. !!!zero programing!!! the only thing I know that i will be using is eight 7 segment LEDs. 4 for the clock (minutes and seconds). and 2 for each teams score!!! If someone out there has some schematics that I could apply to this application; I would be greatly appreciative!!! :lol:

Mathieu

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back