Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

school using my project to advertise

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm sure the royalty negotiations to allow such a thing are deeply involved.

Or there is also the possible BS factor of the whole topic to consider. :rolleyes:

After I graduated from college, I realized that I didn't learn jack **** in my EE classes. A few years later, I realized that going to college wasn't intended to teach me the things I needed to know to succeed in being an electrical engineer, it was intended to teach how to learn the things that I needed to know to succeed in being an electrical engineer. If I hadn't gone to college and taken those classes, learning the things I needed to know would have been much more difficult. I suspect that the classes you took are much more beneficial to you than you realize just yet.

Also, the school may already (think they) legally own your work, depending on what papers you signed before working there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back