Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

School project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frankehh said:
I'm 17, I'm not supposed to create my own project or PCB layout, I simply have to copy it so I can get used to the procedures & software. I'm not going to design something on my own if I'm not supposed to.
Have you ever thought of taking some initiative and doing something that would let you learn? Or are you someone that needs to be spoon fed? Your future is looking very very dim with that outlook.

I am 16 and would be glad to do something that "I'm not supposed to" (assuming it is not frowned upon by your superiors).

lol at Nigel's first response!

Message is unavailable.

Anyway.. Multisim is not a good simulator. It'll cause error sometimes and it kills ya precious time. Anyway, if its just a simple switch to work a LED, it should work.

Winks at audioguru..

audioguru said:
Oh no!
What did I do??

Haha.. don't worry. Just that you helped me alot. You are better than my simulation software! :p thanks for saving me with my circuit that time. Glad to be here to meet so many people who had helped me (even though i'd just sign up couple of weeks).

Thanks everyone. ;)

uhhh stupidist is not a word
neither is stupidest
stupider doesnt work either
its just plain , stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back