Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

School Bell Controller Final Project - PIC16F628A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maxim has very accurate 32 kHz crystal with temperature compensation.
**broken link removed**

So temperature may not be an issue for time accuracy.

Plese help me for constration of school bell please send me hex file of school bell I am intresting use this school bell of my college.

Hi Gayan
I'm from Myanmar ( Burma ). I'm very interested in your "school bell project" and I want to construct myself. Can you give me the source code? Please post here or to mail me.
Best regards
Thanks in advance
chawsu
maungmaungmyat@gmail.com

nice project,
Plese help me for constration of school bell please send me hex file of school bell I am intresting use this school bell of my college.
plz....send me program for PIC
iam waiting for ur replay.

shajeenahmed@gmail.com

Last edited:
pls can you help with the source code , it is a great one , i will like to do it please

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there anyone who have the hex code for this project?
Can I have the hex code for this project? I really need this for my project. Thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
hi gayan,

Looks very good
but I have special case " I want program all the week on time , I have 3 case as follow :-
1 12 signal bell for days (Saturday , sun ,mon , tus , Thursday )
2 12 signal bell different times (Wednesday )
3 5 signal bell (faraday )
can you help me ?
and where the code for this circuit .
Abdul salam

Successful to say the least...

Marketing wise this project filled a niche in the homework market. Real lasting success.

Next is the famous elevator. :rolleyes:

Wow this was done in 2007, so many school kids asking for code since.
Just an FYI kids;
The OP last post was almost two years ago.
Doubt he will ever post the code.
Do your own homework.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back