Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Schematics / Service Manual for XPH 35-4D Power Supply

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrisPid

Hello. I am looking for at least a schematic for the XPH 35-4D Switching Power Supply made by Sorensen / Ametek / Xantrex. They are all the same, just change names / hands a couple of times. The service manual will be even better, but I would just be happy to get a schematic using the FB11N50A mosfet. Much appreciated. Thank you.
P.S. If you are looking in the XPH 35-4D User Manual they are promising to give away the Service Manual for a fee. Forget about that option, they were saying that was promised by error so, that it will be a dead end. :grumpy:

Thank you for your information but..........
1. Your first link provided is a page or two from the the User Manual
2. The second link provided is for the entire User Manual which is available all over the web.
3. On this manual they are promising that the "service manual may be purchased directly from the Manufacturers or their agents overseas" but as I mentioned, that is false (I just don't want to say a lie). I tried that road already and is a dead end.
4. I don't have a fault code because I didn't plug it in yet. After a visual inspection I discovered 2 MOSFET's melted and 1 resistor burnt out. One of the MOSFET's is a FB11N50A and the other one could be the same but not sure because of the damage. For the resistor I have no clue what it was. So, basically I need to know the value of these parts, first. The Ref Des for them are Q4, Q7, R15 and the clip/retainer of one of the MOSFET's which is also melted.
Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back