Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Schematic for power supply module ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Externet

Hi.
This newer module step-sets the output voltage by +, - touch buttons on the bottom right; is is not the same as similar ones that use a potentiometer :
51QSlVXBBZL._SX342_.jpg

Uses a XL4015E1 chip, and a MCP6002i. Probably made by 'WHDTS' Do you know its schematic ?

Last edited:
There is a chip under the numerical display to drive it, and unless it has additional features; the method to step voltage has me scratching my head...

That chip will be a microcontroller, doing all the work.

The datasheet for the regulator chip doesn't really help, that's easily available and obviously doesn't mention any extra control circuitry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back