Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Scanning robot

Status
Not open for further replies.

IncrTrip

hello, I have a handheld 3d scanner and I'd like to build an automatic scanning machine. Something like this scanning device. Buying it is not an option, they still don't sell it. Maybe you can recommend me where to begin? Or where can I buy similar device?

Welcome to ETO, IncrTrip.

How familiar are you with precision 3D robotics design and the requisite hardware and programming requirements?

Maybe **broken link removed**.

Does it really need to be on a robotic arm? Just because you hold it in your arm when you use it, doesn't mean a robot has to. I would think putting it on a cartesian coordinate gantry would be MUCH easier and more straightforward in both mechanics and software.

Similar to those used in 3D printing or CNC machining. Now those, you can buy or build fairly easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back