Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Sanyo model#26648

Status
Not open for further replies.

rc3po

Banned
Hello,
I've been trying to find the schematic for the PSU of the 26" Sanyo LCD TV model#26648 for a while now and can't find it. I got the service manual for it and it has the schematic for the MB but not for the PSU.
If anyone has it I would appreciate you giving it to me.
Thanks.

The PSU would have been supplied by another vendor and Sanyo will not have the details. You may have to reverse engineer the unit when it goes faulty.

Ramesh

Ramesh is correct. Pretty much most--if not all of your TV/monitors have gone this route for quite some time. Finding schematics for power supply sections are next to impossible. Very often visual inspection reveals bulgy/leaky electrolytics that is the main problem and sometimes it amybe more. If not caps, it may be a lot easier and cheaper to replace as a module.

Otherwise, reverse engineering is the only route. You can always start at the front end and work your way through the circuit.

**broken link removed**
Ramesh is correct. Pretty much most--if not all of your TV/monitors have gone this route for quite some time. Finding schematics for power supply sections are next to impossible. Very often visual inspection reveals bulgy/leaky electrolytics that is the main problem and sometimes it amybe more. If not caps, it may be a lot easier and cheaper to replace as a module.

Otherwise, reverse engineering is the only route. You can always start at the front end and work your way through the circuit.
The funny thing is that the service manual for my 2013 42" LCD/LED Sanyo has the schematics for the PSU. But the 26" 2009 TV doesn't.
My nephew dropped the TV and broke the screen and I am just probing it and using it as a cheap signal generator. And also learning about IC's and how they work together. I know how to repair TV's and stuff. I just wanted the schematic just to have it I guess.
Anyway, thanks gentlemen, I appreciate the replies.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back