Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

SAMSUNG TV monitor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ramondo

I am working on Samsung Model UN22f5000af, power led is on steady but will not turn on. Any diagrams or info will be helpful. TIA

Thanks to all for BEING.

MY Bad, this set is a 22 inch LED tv and monitor, no ccfl. But as a follow up? This set is powered by an external 14v dc supply (measured at 14.26 v). Before I BREAK open the welded case can anyone suggest the acceptable ripple on that output and do you think any main board components would cause (no turn on) if ripple is too high.

Thanks to all for being.

I have found service manual for this Samsung chassis U86B,and of course NO schematic. It does have some troubleshooting info and I NEED some assistance with the nomenclature used.

Examples,,
A power tree diagram mentions supplies of "A5v_PW and B5v_PW" I assume 5 volts but don't know about the A or B or PW and neither one is anywhere near a PWM source.
There are several mentions of "SW_Power", what does SW mean?

On silkscreen on PCB parts are labeled as "Qxxxx_AD or Qxxxx_JT or Rxxxx_PC"
What does AD,JT,or PC mean.

The following image is from SHOPJIMMY.COM
shopjimmy-bn94-06177a-top.jpg
Clipboard01.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back