Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Samsung 46" LCD, Vertical Lines

Status
Not open for further replies.

jray72

Could someone please help me diagnose the problem with my Samsung LCD tv please? It has vertical lines on the left part of screen but the menu shows up behind the vertical lines.
I tried posting a picture here but it would not let me .
Thank you in advance for your information.

Ok, when you open the menu it is behind the vertical lines. The vertical lines are on top of everything

Are the vertical lines black?

You may wish to examine the top and bottom area of the display, above and below where the vertical lines are located. SOMETIMES you may get lucky and find a poor connection and flexing the display slightly may produce varying results, it's worth an effort, I've fixed a few this way although more often than not, I agree with Nigel, the LCD display becomes a doorstop. Good luck !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back