Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Safety when working with electronics and how to release a project on here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoboWanabe

Hello ive got to questions here :)

1) i was wondering if anyone knows of the best place to learn about playing safe with electonics becuase i want to start working with bigger voltages and currents and dont want to end up getting fryed ?

2) i have a hover craft project i could do with some help on and i would also like the opertunity to release it on here for everyone to use because its cool and easy :)

Thank you.

With regard to your first question, you are probably at one of the best places on the web to learn. This site is administrated, moderated and regularly visited by a large amount of competent and certified Electronic Engineers, along with numerous hobbiests with a good amount of knowledge.

You have already identified that there are hazards to be wary about when experimenting with higher voltages and/or current, along with presenting a cautious approach, so that's a plus.

If you have an idea or query for a potential circuit or particular application, by all means post the relevant outline and schematics, then wait for a review. You may receive a little critique...perhaps positive, perhaps negative, but the content which you actually put forth for discussion will likely determine the quality of the replies.

Regards.

Thank you :) i suppose your right, what ever project i engage in i should do my reading first and make sure i am aware of the dangers befor hand. And your right again :) i will draw up all i have on it and post it here, i was hopeing to get like a group project on the go but if its good enough it might just turn into that :)

Thank you Mickster ∞

Back in the days of vacuum tube television, the easiest safest thing to do was to keep one hand in your pocket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back