Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Russound CA6.4 6-zone Controller/Amplifier NONFUNCTIONING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dean Sanders

Hello, does anyone have experience with troubleshooting and repairing the above. This is no longer manufactured or supported by Russound. I have asked for a schematic, but have not received one at this point. Internally, things are pretty straight forward and accessible There are two PCBs, and the Motherboard is amazing. Every component is marked by value, and except for 6 ICs, are leaded thru hole. A really pretty, symmetrically placed components masterpiece. As a ham and homebrewer, I think it is beautiful. Any advice or information will be greatly appreciated. This is used in my home, and I need to get it working again. Thanks for any help or suggestions.
With Regards,
Dean

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back