Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

rs 232 to transmit data to pc () 12f675

Status
Not open for further replies.

divya sebastian

hi ppl.

thanks a lot 4 showin concern.
i am a first year electronics student and have done no pripor computer languages . as a result , programming PIC doesnt ring a bell and is proving to demoralise me alot.
does any body( other than tutorial links) hav any suggestion how i can come out of this pathetic situation?????????:(

well, i have a recent project, whith wich i am most obviously stuggling......he he./can any body pls direct me.or even share a simple code with me .....plssssssssssssssssssssssssss

what i need to do is basically use the pic 12f675 to write a code which should enable the message 'abc' to be sent to the pc oer an rs-232 connection.

and connectiong the PIC to the pc should actually bring up the message on the screen..

plssssssssssss plsssss do help me out..pls do post a reply.or mre aptly just mail me on divyasebastiank@yahoo.com

thanks loads

thank yopu sir, but the out put on screen that i am supposed to show ia a message that reads 'ABC'

well i might sond stupid, but th truth is i dunno how to start programming it........could you gimme the code 4 it plssssssss

thank you!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back