rs 232 to transmit data to pc () 12f675

Status
Not open for further replies.

divya sebastian

hi ppl.

thanks a lot 4 showin concern.
i am a first year electronics student and have done no pripor computer languages . as a result , programming PIC doesnt ring a bell and is proving to demoralise me alot.
does any body( other than tutorial links) hav any suggestion how i can come out of this pathetic situation?????????

well, i have a recent project, whith wich i am most obviously stuggling......he he./can any body pls direct me.or even share a simple code with me .....plssssssssssssssssssssssssss

what i need to do is basically use the pic 12f675 to write a code which should enable the message 'abc' to be sent to the pc oer an rs-232 connection.

and connectiong the PIC to the pc should actually bring up the message on the screen..

plssssssssssss plsssss do help me out..pls do post a reply.or mre aptly just mail me on divyasebastiank@yahoo.com

thanks loads

thank yopu sir, but the out put on screen that i am supposed to show ia a message that reads 'ABC'

well i might sond stupid, but th truth is i dunno how to start programming it........could you gimme the code 4 it plssssssss

thank you!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…