Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Rota-Spray spray etching system For Sale UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

picbits

Testing the water a bit on this one. I bought a Rota-Spray RS-1210 system a year or so ago as part of a job lot of kit. I've not turned it on or tested it but I was assured it was working when decommissioned.

It is a bit big for my rather small workshop and I last made a PCB around 4 years ago .... I've got my other Mega etch tanks for that anyway so can't see myself going into production again of any volume of PCBs.

These are around £1300 new. I'm after £200 collected (I won't deliver) - NN8 area. This will fit in a large hatchback - I got it home in my Vectra along with a load of other stuff.

If you're genuinely interested, let me know and I'll fill it with water, power it up and give it a proper test.

Cheers
Dom

Attachments

• rotospray.jpg
    rotospray.jpg
    718.4 KB · Views: 366
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back