• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.


Thread starter #1
Does anyone know what the heck a ROLLVAC MP4500C is I found this bulb with connectirs and what looks to be mercury inside the bulb. I cant find anything on it.


Active Member
It's possibly some sort of high intensity or ultraviolet lamp.

Some types contain droplets of mercury to maintain a mercury vapour filling in the tube.

Latest threads

EE World Online Articles