Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

robot

Status
Not open for further replies.

fredy

Any ideas for building a object avoiding robot using logic gates. I need help! please give me a shematic or a link to a shematic if you can

Last edited:
Building a robot out of logic gates is like trying to build a car out of a pile of steel.

The logic gatees are used to process the information from the sensor and send signals to the motor

Fredy

You have flooded this forum with the same quesetion.I spend hours at least resaerching my thoughts as these days we have have a very good resource called the internet and it usually starts with Google!!! when I get stuck I then put it to the forum but without flooding it!!

Microchips may or may not scare you but I do think that Logic Gates will be an harder task.Star with PICAXE ( Google picaxe robot) a very simple programme can make a robot walk.

W.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back