Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

robot tag...need help in starting

Status
Not open for further replies.

grimarcher

im a newbie and im thinking of building a pair of robots for a tag game... i know that there are some sites available for the algorithms needed but i cant seem to find one which uses microcontrollers....

hope you could share some ideas... im still searching on the concepts of how the system works (because its only now that i got interested with the project)...

i would appreciate it if you'd share simple diagams and ideas to help me get started... thanks..

Plantraco sell a small R/C controlled tank, whose remote control can be coupled with a PC and comes with programming software to allow the PC to drive the tank. The tank comes with a laser-tag syustem that you can use to shoot at an opponent tank. If you're looking for plug and play, this is the way to go. You can reach them at http://www.plantraco.com/. Good luck.

Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back