Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

robot race

Status
Not open for further replies.

shobhan03

hello there,
i am to make a vehicle for a roborace event,that has to pass through a certain terrain on the track for eg. small pebbles, a small inclination and through a water segment which is not deep, just the wheels would get wet. so my question is , what according to you should be the approach to build such automated vehicle? what type of circuit should i be going for? what kind of motors to be used? what kind of wheels to be taken? should it be caterpillar type? this vehicle can be controlled by RC which is wired. also do consider the economy factor while giving your suggestions.
thanks..

You will probably find more answers to your question if you go to a Robotics forum such as .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back