Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Object following Robot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boajunta

Hi
I need to build an object following robot using two 5-10v dc motors. I have purchased the chassis and fitted thedc motors onto it. They are meant to run individually.
2 IR leds(part number-ZD1945), 2 IR phototransistors (part number- ZD1950) are to be used with NPN transistor(part number- 2n2222a) are to be used with E-series resistors.
The left front sensor is meant to turn the right motor towards the object when detected and vice versa fortge left front sensor.
When the motors are turned on they should move in the forward direction.
I need help with designing this circuit and want to know what value resistors are to be used to get the motors in motion.
Kindly help with the circuit design

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back