Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

RLC Circuit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

neptune

hello,
How can i make other circuit RC and RL in parallel to oscillate in resonant frequency.

Attachments

• tuner.png
    tuner.png
    183.8 KB · Views: 152
  • Tuner circuit.asc
    1.4 KB · Views: 117
hi,
Do you mean like this,???

Attachments

• AAesp02.gif
    AAesp02.gif
    52.9 KB · Views: 172
no i meant voltage at R6 resistance should die down to zero like it has done for R5 resistance
you can download to check it

Last edited:
aint nobody replying :(

That may be because we don't understand exactly what you are asking.:confused: Try rephrasing the question.

As long as you have losses within the parallel LC tank circuit it has to be replenished by current flowing through R6 in order to keep a steady state AC voltage swing across tank.

As long as you have losses within the parallel LC tank circuit it has to be replenished by current flowing through R6 in order to keep a steady state AC voltage swing across tank.
oh thankyou,
i reduced the resistance 100 times in L and C and now it is working same as tuned LC circuit

Attachments

• tuned.png
    tuned.png
    253.5 KB · Views: 141
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back