Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

RHex, may i know what is it about??^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

childs72

i m newbie here, as well as in robotic field. I has heard about the term RHex robot and i m interested about it, can anyone tell me anything about RHex, its characteristic, structure and any related infomation, thx. ^^

From Rhex to Aqua (underwater robot)???

As i know, Aqua, an underwater robot, is developed based from Rhex. Well, i am interested to know about basic idea of this aqua basic configuration, like waterproof connection, reconfiguration method, communication and power supply. Can anybody give me a basic idea of these areas? thanks :idea: :idea: :idea:

i m trying to implement RHEx into an aqua robot too, but i m thinking of understanding more about RHex 1st, but if anyone have any infomation about any kind of underwater robot shall i appreciate it as well!! thx 1st^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back