Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Rfid based security system

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anoushka

hello,
I want some guidance related to what RFID is n how can i proceed further with it in preparing a security system.

RFID = Radio Frequency Identification. Probably a poor choice for a security system.

Use Google and look around . There's lots to read and you can buy introduction kits too.
RFID is just a big number that is read by the reader and no power is used by the device only the reader.

Here is an access control system using RFID 125KHz chips. L1-1 and L1-2 in the schematic are the terminals for the coil .

RFID chips have unique serial numbers similar to I-buttons which are used for control.

If you are interested in building the circuit please PM me your email address. I'll send you the hexfile for the MCU and also single sided PCB design.

Boncuk

Attachments

• RFID-LOCK-SCH.pdf
    60.1 KB · Views: 456
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back