RF

Status
Not open for further replies.

ananth85

hi,i have the same problem i have to transmit 16 bit of data(voice data that is converted to digital data)the data has to encrypted 1st,if was to use a PIC could i use the PIC to convert the data and encrypt it and send via rf. What type of transmitter and receiver i should use. Could the PIC do all of these.The data,could it be send 16 bit at 1 time

WHat is the bit rate? A PIC could encrypt/decrypt data, but it would need to receive/send the data from/to a receiver. THe data rate decides what transmitter/receiver method you can use.

Last edited:
1200 bps.For Uart usage,is there any other ways i can transfer 16bits of data without the use PIC.if yes how

Zigbee modules let you make a transparent wireless "UART" connection at 1200bps and much faster. You can't send digital data without an MCU.

zig bee model is too expensive,is there any cheaper means or can i built a transmitter,or a RF Link Transmitter - 434MHz could be used

Please stop making multiple threads asking the same questions - this will be your last warning!

Moderator.

I was about to say the same thing about multiple posts.

Could the PIC do all of these.

yes it can[minus the rf transmission]

What type of transmitter and receiver i should use.
I believe you can use any though the quality will vary depending on what your bitrate is. I could be mistaken that any rf module can be used.

check out **broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…