rf sensor motion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello
I am sorry , I have a wrong when I paste the text.
I want a schematic of rf motion sensor that detect the motion of people in the room , and it's frequency 1 Ghz , and it's range about 3 m .

I am sorry again.

Last edited:
We use infrared motion sensors to detect people up to 10m away. They use PIR (passive infrared) with a fresnell lens.

I have never seen an RF microwaves one.

You are looking for a "Doppler radar motion detector circuit". A shift in receive frequency indicates something in the view of the circuit is moving towards or away. Anything else using radar (like time-of-flight for ranging) is too expensive and difficult.

You can avoid sensor by moving in a perfect circle around the sensor so you are always the same distance from it, but that is very difficult.

But a PIR infrared sensor is much easier. You only need the radar if you want to detect objects that are not warm moving.

Last edited:
"doppler radar motion detector", what if i want to use this detector to determine the position a tracked object using triangulation method. Any suggestion for the rf module to use?
THx in advance

It measures speed, nothing else - how do you expect to tringulate from just a speed reading?.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…