Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

rf sensor motion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your English is horrible.
Why do you come here? We speak English.

Hello
I am sorry , I have a wrong when I paste the text.
I want a schematic of rf motion sensor that detect the motion of people in the room , and it's frequency 1 Ghz , and it's range about 3 m .

I am sorry again.

Last edited:
We use infrared motion sensors to detect people up to 10m away. They use PIR (passive infrared) with a fresnell lens.

I have never seen an RF microwaves one.

You are looking for a "Doppler radar motion detector circuit". A shift in receive frequency indicates something in the view of the circuit is moving towards or away. Anything else using radar (like time-of-flight for ranging) is too expensive and difficult.

You can avoid sensor by moving in a perfect circle around the sensor so you are always the same distance from it, but that is very difficult.

But a PIR infrared sensor is much easier. You only need the radar if you want to detect objects that are not warm moving.

Last edited:
"doppler radar motion detector", what if i want to use this detector to determine the position a tracked object using triangulation method. Any suggestion for the rf module to use?
THx in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back