Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

RF Inductor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aiden1015

i'm building an FM Transmitter using the BA1404 IC while finding that guy was difficult i was able to get it. but the part that seems to be impossible to find is the inductor. the schematic says to use a 3.5 Turns High Precision Variable Coil (65 - 79nH) to adjust the frequency. but i can't seems to find it anywhere but on the website where i found the schematic at electronics-diy.com but i don't have the 20 dollar minimum to place the order. is there anywhere else i can find this RF coil?

the only other data they supply is this:
"These tunable RF coils are ideal for precise frequency tuning of your FM transmitter / FM Receiver throughout the entire FM band (88 - 108MHz). The magnet wire is halfway embedded within the plastic providing excellent frequency stability. Variable coils may be used as a substitution for an air coil and a variable capacitor. Dimensions are 7mm x 10mm"

help?

i'm building an FM Transmitter using the BA1404 IC while finding that guy was difficult i was able to get it. but the part that seems to be impossible to find is the inductor. the schematic says to use a 3.5 Turns High Precision Variable Coil (65 - 79nH) to adjust the frequency. but i can't seems to find it anywhere but on the website where i found the schematic at electronics-diy.com but i don't have the 20 dollar minimum to place the order. is there anywhere else i can find this RF coil?
help?

I have a package of 2 of them from old stock I am not going to use.
Whats your location? Send me a PM so we can arrange to get them to you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back