RF Inductor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aiden1015

i'm building an FM Transmitter using the BA1404 IC while finding that guy was difficult i was able to get it. but the part that seems to be impossible to find is the inductor. the schematic says to use a 3.5 Turns High Precision Variable Coil (65 - 79nH) to adjust the frequency. but i can't seems to find it anywhere but on the website where i found the schematic at electronics-diy.com but i don't have the 20 dollar minimum to place the order. is there anywhere else i can find this RF coil?

the only other data they supply is this:
"These tunable RF coils are ideal for precise frequency tuning of your FM transmitter / FM Receiver throughout the entire FM band (88 - 108MHz). The magnet wire is halfway embedded within the plastic providing excellent frequency stability. Variable coils may be used as a substitution for an air coil and a variable capacitor. Dimensions are 7mm x 10mm"

help?

These sorts of coils are usually made by Toko, years back you could get them from Ambit International, but I think they packed up long ago.

I have a package of 2 of them from old stock I am not going to use.
Whats your location? Send me a PM so we can arrange to get them to you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…