revised circuit need input

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrDEB

I have been revising this simple circuit several times. I posted about transistor switches so I made some changes
when 4030 goes low 2n3906 turns on enabling the DPDT relays
DPDT relays are not activated until a Monentary pushbutton is depressed. The DPDT relays are latched upon activaction and will only allow one red light on (first one pressed)
the pushbuttons are debounced w/ the 100uf cap in parelle w/ resistor (should be 3.3K resistors to form voltage divider = 12V)
when pushbutton is pressed the FET transistors are turned on w/ 6v (junction of the 4K voltage dividers.
the 24v divider/ switch debouncer RC network is located 15feet from the pushbuttons and relays.
FETs are near the pushbuttons. 50 feet from pushbuttons to solenoids
Does this sound feasiable?

Attachments

• revised starttreebit.JPG
    312.3 KB · Views: 163
I dont think your "debouncing" is doing what you want. It looks like simply a filter on the 24V power supply - that doesnt debounce your switches. Details of the lamps and solenoids would be nice (at least show coil etc..) Also I dont think you intend your FETS to actually be JFETS which, is what you've drawn.

I have a hard time following your schematic. I can't speak for others but I can only spend a few minutes at a time looking at this stuff and if it is too much work, I don't bother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…