Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

revised circuit need input

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrDEB

I have been revising this simple circuit several times. I posted about transistor switches so I made some changes
when 4030 goes low 2n3906 turns on enabling the DPDT relays
DPDT relays are not activated until a Monentary pushbutton is depressed. The DPDT relays are latched upon activaction and will only allow one red light on (first one pressed)
the pushbuttons are debounced w/ the 100uf cap in parelle w/ resistor (should be 3.3K resistors to form voltage divider = 12V)
when pushbutton is pressed the FET transistors are turned on w/ 6v (junction of the 4K voltage dividers.
the 24v divider/ switch debouncer RC network is located 15feet from the pushbuttons and relays.
FETs are near the pushbuttons. 50 feet from pushbuttons to solenoids
Does this sound feasiable?

Attachments

• revised starttreebit.JPG
    revised starttreebit.JPG
    312.3 KB · Views: 162
I dont think your "debouncing" is doing what you want. It looks like simply a filter on the 24V power supply - that doesnt debounce your switches. Details of the lamps and solenoids would be nice (at least show coil etc..) Also I dont think you intend your FETS to actually be JFETS which, is what you've drawn.

I have a hard time following your schematic. I can't speak for others but I can only spend a few minutes at a time looking at this stuff and if it is too much work, I don't bother.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back